New Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Plus Available in automatic and semi-automatic models
The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Plus is the flagship Cardiac Science AED (automated external defibrillator), complete with RescueCoach and CPR metronome to pace chest compressions.
- Rescue Ready technology that self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- RescueCoach and CPR metronome functionality to pace chest compressions.
- Proprietary STAR biphasic technology to calculate electrical impedance and escalate energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level should a patient require a second shock.
- A 7-year warranty.
- A 4-year full battery operational replacement guarantee.
Two Different Models of the Powerheart AED G3 Plus are Available:
Two AED models are available to you: fully automatic and semi-automatic. The fully automatic model delivers the defibrillation shock with no human intervention. The semi-automatic model requires the rescuer to push a button to deliver the defibrillation shock.
Each Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Package Includes :
(1) Cardiac Science Defibrillator
(1) IntelliSense battery (9146)
(2) Pair of defibrillation pads
(1) Quick Start Tool Kit including CD-Rom
(1) AED Manual
(1) Training Video
(1) Serial communication cable.
9390A-501P - Powerheart AED G3 Plus Automatic with 2005 AHA/ERC Guidelines protocols
9390E-501P - Powerheart AED G3 Plus Semi-Automatic with 2005 AHA/ERC Guidelines protocols
Cardiac Science Part Numbers : 9390A-501, 9390A-501P, 9390E-501, 9390E-501P, 9300A-201, 9300A-501, 9300C-201, 9300E-201, 9300E-501, 9300A-201WP, 9300A-501WP, 9300C-201WP, 9300E-201WP, 9300E-501WP, 9390-501P