New DeVilbiss IFill Personal Oxygen Station Model 535 For Sale
Oxygen Concentrator, carrying case, battery, AC adapter, DC adapter, Warranty 3 years or 8000 hours - whichever comes first
The DeVilbiss iFill Personal Oxygen Station is the only stand alone oxygen filling station on the market. With this unique design patients can use and store their iFill virtually anywhere in their home minimizing disruption to the patients life. Additionally, the iFill can be used in conjunction with any concentrator.
Variety of iFill Cylinders
iFill provides the flexibility to fill most cylinder sizes including m4,M6,ML6,C,D and E. Choice of PulseDose Oxygen Conserving Device interface or Regulator interface (Note: iFill must be used with an iFill Cylinder)
iFill lets users fill their cylinders in just a little over an hour - not the two hours it can take with other in-home oxygen filling units. Shorter fill times save energy costs. Partially filled cylinders can be easily topped off. And the iFill will automatically shut off when filling is complete.
Features & Benefits
- Fills iFill proprietary cylinders.
- Can be placed and used virtually anywhere in the home, minimizing noise and disruption to daily life.
- Intuitive design is easy to use – simply align the cylinder’s nipple connector with the fill connector on the unit and click into place.
- Easy-roll casters make iFill easy to move and store when not in use.
- Control panel light signals when cylinder is filling and when it’s full.
- Large cylinder release ring is designed for individuals with limited dexterity; requires little pressure to depress.
- Provides the flexibility to fill most cylinder sizes including M4,M6,ML6,C,D and E.
- Intuitive operation with instructions printed on the unit in English, French and Spanish.
- Output: 93% 02 ± 3%
- Width: 12.25 inches
- Height: 28.5 inches
- Depth: 22.5 inches
- Weight: 66 lbs.
- Warranty 3 years or 8000 hours — whichever comes first
- Built to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0431
- Product Weight: 66 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (box 1): 16 ½"w / 33 ¼"h / 26 5/8" d
- Ship Method(s): Ground, Next Day, 2 Day, 3 Day (10+ units ship freight)
- Shipping Weight: 76 lbs.
- Product Dimensions (Including casters): 12.25"W x 28.5"H x 22.5"D
- Oxygen Purity: 93% +/- 3%
- Sound Level: 50DBA
- Filling Time: 75 Minutes (M6 Cylinder)
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60Hz, 4.1Amps
- Power Consumption: 400 Watts
- Patient Use Flow Rate: Up to 5LPM
- Cylinder Top Off: Yes.