New DeVilbiss Vacu Aide QSU Quiet Suction Aspirator 7314P-D Portable ON SALE
Negative pressures should not exceed 150 mmHg as higher pressures have been shown to cause trauma, hypoxemia and atelectasis.
DeVilbiss Vacu-Aide 7314P-D QSU QUIET Suction Aspirator with Internal Rechargeable Battery includes 800cc Disposable Bottle, Tubing, AC and DC Power Cords.
For more than half a century, DeVilbiss Healthcare has provided unmatched safety and performance in the airway suction device category. With the Vacu-Aide QSU, DeVilbiss brings you the same reliable, portable operation in a significantly quieter unit. With more than 50% reduction in sound, the Vacu-Aide QSU is the quietest high flow/high suction portable unit on the market, making it a smart choice for patients from neonate to adult.
Vacu-Aide Quiet Suction Unit - Highlights:
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50–550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Can return a patient to a state of comfort quickly – Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification
- New, innovative container assembly features integrated bacteria filter
- — Container and filter design maintains appropriate flow rate to meet ISO guidelines
- Comes complete with 800 cc disposable canister, filter, 6' tubing, AC/DC adapters and power cord
- New Integrated gauge and flow regulator – Easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed around gauge for easy use and control
Manufactured and tested to ISO10079-1:1999 Standard for Suction Equipment, achieving outstanding performance in the following tests:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Test – Vacu-Aide does not interfere with or is not susceptible to interference from other equipment such as ventilators
- Drop Test and Shock Vibration Test – Vacu-Aide is far less likely to be damaged when dropped or shipped
- Excessive Temperature Test – Vacu-Aide effectively works in a wide range of environmental temperatures
- Collection Canister and Tubing Collapsibility Test – The DeVilbiss reusable, autoclavable canister provides reliable, consistent performance
AARC Guidelines for appropriate subatmospheric pressures:
Neonates: 60 - 80 mm Hg
Infants: 80 - 100 mm Hg
Children: 100 - 120 mm Hg
Adults: 100 - 150 mm Hg
7314P-D Specifications :
- Width: 8”
- Height: 8.3”
- Depth: 8.5”
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Vacuum Range (Adjustable): 50–550 mm.
- Flow Range: free flow of 27 liters/minute.
- Sound Level: 55 dBA while operating inside carry case.
- AC Electrical Requirements: 100–240V 50/60 Hz, 1.2 Amp max.
- DC Electrical Requirements: 12V 33 Watts max.
- Power Consumption: 33 Watts max.
- Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification.
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning.
- Made in the USA.
- DeVilbiss Vacu Aide QSU Quiet Suction Aspirator Warranty: 2 years, excluding internal battery and collection container.