New DeVilbiss Vacu-Aide DV7305P-D Compact Portable Suction Aspirator ON Sale
DeVilbiss VacuAide Portable Compact Suction Aspirator is the smallest and strongest suction unit of its kind. The VacuAide Compact features a convenient carrying bag that provides discrete suction wherever you go. The VacuAide Compact serves in both home or hospital settings and meets the stringent ISO 10079-1 standards for emergency transport suction. Powered from its internal battery, the VacuAide Compact can also be powered directly from the power supply.
Negative pressures should not exceed 150 mm Hg as higher pressures have been shown to cause trauma, hypoxemia and atelectasis.
Devilbiss Portable Vacu Aide Suction Machine - Highlights:
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 80–550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Switch mode power supply allows operation on any AC voltage 100 V 240 V.
- Integrated bacterial filter
- Automatic float shut-off to prevent overflow into the unit
- Uses a rechargeable battery with 60 minutes run time
- Automatically recharges when connected to the power supply
- 12 V DC capability for vehicle charging
Manufactured and tested to ISO10079-1:1999 Standard for Suction Equipment, achieving outstanding performance in the following tests :
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Test – VacuAide does not interfere with or is not susceptible to interference from other equipment such as ventilators
- Drop Test and Shock Vibration Test – VacuAide is far less likely to be damaged when dropped or shipped
- Excessive Temperature Test – VacuAide effectively works in a wide range of environmental temperatures
AARC Guidelines for appropriate sub atmospheric pressures :
- Neonates: 60 - 80 mm Hg
- Infants: 80 - 100 mm Hg
- Children: 100 - 120 mm Hg
- Adults: 100 - 150 mm Hg
- Suction Pump Weight : 7305P-D 3.8 lbs.
- Suction Machine Width : 9 in.
- Suction Machine L / Depth : 7 in.
- Product Height : 8 in.
- Vacuum Range : 80 - 550 mm Hg
- Flow Range (lpm) : 0.0 - 27 lpm
- Sound Level : < 70 dBA
- Electrical Requirements : 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.75 A
- Electrical Requirements : 33 watts maximum
- DeVilbiss VacuAide Portable Compact Suction Unit Warranty: 2 years.
- DeVilbiss VacuAide Portable Compact Suction Battery Warranty: 6 months.