New Devilbiss VacuAide Compact Suction Unit Aspirator 7310PR-D Portable ON SALE
The Vacu-Aide Compact is a small and lightweight portable aspirator with critical safety and performance advantages. The Vacu-Aide Compact is the smallest and strongest suction unit of its kind, while featuring a convenient carrying bag that provides discrete suction on the go. The Vacu-Aide Compact is ideal for home or hospital use and meets the stringent ISO 10079-1 standards for emergency transport suction. It can be used from its internal battery or directly from the power supply.
Vacu Aide Suction Aspirator Components :
- Suction aspirator.
- Internal battery.
- 725 cc reusable bottle (Compact Suction Aspirator).
- Elbow (Compact Suction Aspirator).
- Carrying case.
- 6' tubing.
- AC/DC adapters and power cord.
Vacu Aide Suction Aspirator Features & Benefits :
- Container assembly features integrated bacteria filter.
- Battery provides up to one-hour of operation.
- Container and filter design maintains appropriate flow rate to meet ISO guidelines.
- Manufactured and tested to ISO10079-1:1999 Standard for Suction Equipment, achieving outstanding performance in the following tests:
- Vacu-Aide does not interfere with or is not susceptible to interference from other equipment such as ventilators.
- Vacu-Aide effectively works in a wide range of environmental temperatures.
Devilbiss Vacu Aide Compact Suction Aspirator Product Numbers 7310PR-D
- Width: 7.25”
- Height: 7.25”
- Depth: 6.75”
- Weight: 3.37 lbs.
- Vacuum Range (Adjustable): 50–550 mm.
- Flow Range: free flow of 27 liters/minute.
- AC Electrical Requirements: 100–240V 50/60 Hz, 0.75 Amp max.
- DC Electrical Requirements: 12V 33 Watts max.
- Power Consumption: 33 Watts max.
- Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification.
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning.
- Travel-friendly design meets RTCA/DO-160D Aircraft Standard for Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment (won't interfere with a plane’s navigation system).
- DeVilbiss Vacu Aide Compact Suction Aspirator Warranty: 2 years for suction unit, 6 months on battery