For Sale Used Righton Retinomax K-Plus 2 Hand Held AutoRefractor Keratometer
This Righton Retinomax K-plus2 is pre-owned and in excellent working condition. All functions work great! Has Brand New batteries in Auto-Refractor and printer!
Includes : Retinomax K-Plus 2 Main Body, Test Eye, Printer, Charger, Instruction Manual, Neck Strap, Dust Cover and 3 Extra Rolls of Printer Paper.
- Full measurement range and advanced measurement modes
- Begins readings the instant that alignment and focus is achieved and terminated automatically when complete
- Faster measurement times with increased accuracy.
- Retroillumination function highlights media opacities.
- Elimination of the chinrest makes the examination procedure easier and more relaxed for children
Measurement Range: S -18D to +23D, C 0 to - 12D, 0 to +12D, Axis: 1° to 180°
Increments: Auto/0.25D selectable, Axis: 1°
Measurement Range: Radius curvature: 5 to 11mm (in 0.01mm increments), Corneal astigmatism: in 0.25D increments, Axis: 1° to 180° (in 1° increments)
Measurement Area: Center: Ø3.2mm (R8mm), Peripheral: 25° tangential (vertical/horizontal)
Measurement Area: 2.5mm
Measurement Modes: Auto/Continuous/Quick R-K Mode RK/R/K
Measurement Time: RK: 0.25 sec. per indication, R: 0.12 sec. per indication (0.07 sec. in quick mode)
Mire Ring: 18 points dots: 30mm diameter
Consistency Value: 10 points
Pupil Observation: Retro Mode
Reaching Distance: 10.9 inch. (278mm)
Working Distance: 2 inch. (50mm) from cover glass
Dimensions (measuring head): 6.4 x 8.9 x 9.3 inch. (163 x 226 x 236mm)
Weight: 36oz (1,020g) (battery +6.4oz /180g)
We currently have several of Righton Retinomax K-Plus in stock, New and Used unit available, Please Contact Us for mor information.